A workout for your grey matter – the fe3 mindstretch®
We know you're busy. But we also know the value of being away from the office and the phone, to concentrate on the things that affect your business.
Our mindstretch® sessions are all about giving you that space, that time, and that stimulation. Either with colleagues, or peers from other organisations.
Academia in a nutshell, plus practitioner views
For the mindstretch®, we do all the academic reading that you don't have time for. Then we develop a digest of the interesting bits. At the session, our guests discuss how far academic wisdom ties up with their own experience.
The mindstretch® won't spoon-feed you – we want your active participation. You'll learn as much from other participants as you might from us.
Listen to what mindstretch® participants said about one of our sessions:
Have it your way
We have two formats for mindstretch®, both with their own benefits:
- Open sessions where participants come from a range of organisations and bring different perspectives. We’ve been running these since we started in business in 2002. These are good for:
- Creating a wide discussion with lots of differing views
- Collecting experience from a variety of industries
- Getting away from your own corporate mindset
- Bespoke events where we research or update latest thinking on a topic chosen by the client and present it to a group of individuals they select and then facilitate a discussion, leading in most cases, to an action plan. These are good for:
- Creating a new approach to your organisation’s particular problem
- Carving out time to deal with a specific issue
- Focusing on a specific outcome through the action planning and discussion with internal colleagues
Not sure what the mindstretch® is about? Look at an example of a previous session and also consider coming to our next session.